Login Issue

Hotsh0t

Im trying to connect to server but it keeps telling me i cannot connect after being disconnected. The servers aren't full because the main page says it has about 650 and my internet is just fine because how else would i be posting this. Please help!

Me and my friend, we have the same problems, but why does the server simply offline without notice? It's not happening for the first time!

Most likely crashes. It's still a new game, errors are bound to happen, and, without knowing how their server works, I'd say it's still pretty easy for something to go wrong and snowball into crashing the server.

It was actually running pretty smooth and lagless today, so that's my best guess.

Ahh, its fine with me i understand its new, just had me confused because it says there are 600 people online xD is it offline for everyone?

It is offline for everyone. My guess is that when the website tries to access the server to check for population, it doesn't get an answer back from the server, and never changes the number it is displaying. Pretty sure that if you keep checking, the number will always be the same, for as long as the server is down.

Ahh, its fine with me i understand its new, just had me confused because it says there are 600 people online xD is it offline for everyone?

It is offline for everyone. My guess is that when the website tries to access the server to check for population, it doesn't get an answer back from the server, and never changes the number it is displaying. Pretty sure that if you keep checking, the number will always be the same, for as long as the server is down.

Correct, the server is pretty much frozen, as such it continues displaying the same number of user connected. Just gonna have to go into withdrawal and be without our pokemon fix for a while guys.

Yes, the server is offline.

We're awaiting a DEV to restart the server after determining what caused the server to crash in the first place.

I understand that this can be frustrating, but it's important to evaluate the cause of the crash before putting the game right back online.

In the future, please avoid making topics like these. Thanks.

Topic locked.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee