Eggmove Tutor?

Bluegg

My Chandelure was not able to learn the move "Acid Armor" and i'm shocked. It's in the list of egg moves when I checked the egg moves of Chandelure. But can't learn it ingame when I went to the daycare.

I'm stuck with a moveset I don't want right now, please help.

Except the first generation pokemon and a few pokemon of generation 2 the movesets of most Pokemon is not yet updated to Gen VI. They remain on Generation IV. In the future the movesets of every Pokemon will be updated to Gen VI but we don't know how long this will take.

bCXP3Gl.png

173067 My Chandelure was not able to learn the move "Acid Armor" and i'm shocked. It's in the list of egg moves when I checked the egg moves of Chandelure.

I'm stuck with a moveset I don't want right now, please help.

some moves of pokemon gen not updated yet to Gen IV , i hope when they make Hoenn they take care of this

173071 Except the first generation pokemon and a few pokemon of generation 2 the movesets of most Pokemon is not yet updated to Gen VI. They remain on Generation IV. In the future the movesets of every Pokemon will be updated to Gen VI but we don't know how long this will take.

^ This.

Movesets of every Pokemon will be updated to Gen VI in the future, but we have no exact date as it's not our main priority at the moment, so just wait and be patient for now :)

Locking topic. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or any other staffs.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.