~Coin Shop - Membership Ticket~

Infamous

1. 1.

Okay, so I am going to go really in-depth with this idea since currently if you with the aspect of whats happening now with people selling MS you can figure out it's technically breaking the rules.

So the common practice with selling Membership to others is by actually [glow=red]spending $5 to donate to the server under the player's name for 160k[/glow]. This leads to a rule getting broken if you guys look at it since rule [glow=red]#4 - Trades outside PRO are prohibited and not to be discussed in PRO[/glow].

So would this be considered a real-world trade? If not what's the difference of[glow=red]selling $100 USD for 5kk in-game?[/glow] It's not outside of PRO if you sell it in-game so does it bypasses the rule, I don't agree. So in retrospect [glow=red]membership shouldn't be sold through donation by other players[/glow] if anything if it should be permitted then put it in the cash drop for [glow=red]100 coins as a MS Ticket.[/glow]

A [glow=red]MS Ticket[/glow] would give the same benefits as membership, it can prevent scams since it can be tradable, and it can not be considered a real-world trade in an aspect. To include there won't be no membership issues from donating since it would be an actually in-game item.

Related thread: https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3092

Edit: The posts below are talking about the pricing for selling membership. =/ Sorry if it's off subject staff.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't care about how it is done as I don't understand why people are selling MS so cheaply. 160k for $5? What a crock! I just want someone to explain how non-MS people have managed to rip people off with this.

You can't and no one will adjust the price for stupid reasons. I [glow=red]originally[/glow] set the price to $160k due to low economy, so that means I can't raise this anymore but the economy has to?(GM Noted >_>)... To me this is stupid people are already getting 4kk+ and you could buy 1-2 years worth of MS with this too.

I couldn't care about how it is done as I don't understand why people are selling MS so cheaply. 160k for $5? What a crock! I just want someone to explain how non-MS people have managed to rip people off with this.

You can't and no one will adjust the price for stupid reasons. I [glow=red]originally[/glow] set the price to $160 due to low economy, so that means I can't raise this anymore but the economy has to?(GM Noted >_>)... To me this is stupid people are already getting 4kk+ and you could buy 1-2 years worth of MS with this too.

What was the stupid reason reason again?

You can't and no one will adjust the price for stupid reasons. I [glow=red]originally[/glow] set the price to $160 due to low economy, so that means I can't raise this anymore but the economy has to?(GM Noted >_>)... To me this is stupid people are already getting 4kk+ and you could buy 1-2 years worth of MS with this too.

What was the stupid reason reason again?

The stupid reason is there is no reason for it to not increase. Oh if you post it in the trade chat for example 300k, everyone is like no thanks and that its a rip off and ect. (Trolling) The economy for actual pokemon increased but no... the economy has to stay 160k for MS due to the coin value exchange aka fashion items (pointless).

[glow=red]yes should be considered REAL WORLD TRADING, since u are providing the paypal service for ingame money.[/glow]

[glow=red]I agree they should add a coin or token to trade but still u cant bypass rules[/glow]

"To me this is stupid people are already getting 4kk+ and you could buy 1-2 years worth of MS with this too."

[glow=red]most people that have a great amount of money in game have done it doing the same than u, selling MSs (and u will find any epic pokemon for the amount u get from selling MS, so please stop crying)[/glow]

"The stupid reason is there is no reason for it to not increase. Oh if you post it in the trade chat for example 300k, everyone is like no thanks and that its a rip off and ect. (Trolling) The economy for actual pokemon increased but no... the economy has to stay 160k for MS due to the coin value exchange aka fashion items (pointless)."

[glow=red]supply and demand... u know something about this? if there is people willing to sell that MS for that amount , that will be the prize, if u are not agree just grind like normal people does ;)[/glow]

You can get anywhere between 10-20k just by fainting wild pokemon with a membership in 1 hour.

So basically if you sell membership to someone for 160k, he/she can earn it back in 8 hours just from grinding in dragons den.

While it is true that membership prices are somewhat tied with coin prices, there shouldn't be any reason for not selling membership for more.

The stupid reason is there is no reason for it to not increase. Oh if you post it in the trade chat for example 300k, everyone is like no thanks and that its a rip off and ect. (Trolling) The economy for actual pokemon increased but no... the economy has to stay 160k for MS due to the coin value exchange aka fashion items (pointless).

What you are misunderstanding though is MS isn't useless. The hats are but MS isn't, it shouldn't be so cheap for an item that gives you;

Bonus 50% EXP!

Double Money Gained!

Access to Members Only Areas

Early Access to various Pokemon!

That is 4 worthwhile perks. each perk alone should be worth 160k

[glow=red]yes should be considered REAL WORLD TRADING, since u are providing the paypal service for ingame money.[/glow]

[glow=red]I agree they should add a coin or token to trade but still u cant bypass rules[/glow]

[glow=blue]I don't have any problem with what you said above but the staff doesn't consider it rule breaking. I asked multiple GMs.[/glow]

[glow=red]most people that have a great amount of money in game have done it doing the same than u, selling MSs (and u will find any epic pokemon for the amount u get from selling MS, so please stop crying)[/glow]

[glow=blue]If you look at all the trades people are buying horrible pokemon for 60k+... really doesn't change the fact with the prices.[/glow]

[glow=red]supply and demand... u know something about this? if there is people willing to sell that MS for that amount , that will be the prize, if u are not agree just grind like normal people does ;)[/glow]

[glow=blue]So what's the difference between supply and demand if people are looking only at fashion items value and trying to compare them to MS?

Fashion items don't have much value so they shouldn't be counted as an equal to MS.[/glow]

[glow=blue]I got PMed a lot for MS when I closed my sales, there is a lot of demand it just people are looking at the fashion items to get it cheaper.[/glow]

No one should be disappointed about my donation guide getting removed after getting my rep sort of wrecked on trade chat for increasing the price.