Questions on memberships

Coono

Ill start reporting everyone who sell it since is against the rules. then staff will decide what to do but i guess if not everyone can access to that since the guide was deleted, it would be a way to be rich bypassing a rule holding a monopoly of MS sells

[glow=red]Real world trade for ingames things is agains the rules: "Paypal service for $ ingame"[/glow]

No it isn't against the rules [ref]leotosi[/ref], You are allowed to sell membership for in game currency or pokes since PRO is getting benefited from it. Real world trade like sending money directly to a players account for in game items is violation of the rule. Also, i believe there will a system implemented to trade membership soon.

[glow=red]

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

<i>[/glow]</i>

How do i sell them?

And how do I buy? On the old domain there was a paypal link to donate in the bottom left corner but now its gone

Log into your account and there you will find the option to Donate for membership.

[glow=red]

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

<i>[/glow]</i>

How do i sell them?

Well ... I have asked a few people in game that have vouchers. And it seems no one can do it now ... till shane either gives us the In game item for trade Or we get a link like we had before... Cause I Am not gonna trust Some one to log in to donate on my account lol...