Quest of Sailors in Cinabar Island?

Cuonghutech

So first u go to saffron to talk to the subway manager ,then u go to route 16 in a house to talk to Yorkie ... then u have to find the brother of Yorkie ( somewhere in kanto) ,i found it by mistake near power plant ( HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YORKIE), then u have to pay him 50.000$ for a parcel , then u go talk to yorkie again ,u give him the parcel and he send you to find Pidgeotto at night on route 16 to get a Nocturnal Feather .. Here i am at norcturnal feather..hard to find

Bullseye_SIGTEAM.png

29363 So first u go to saffron to talk to the subway manager ,then u go to route 16 in a house to talk to Yorkie ... then u have to find the brother of Yorkie ( somewhere in kanto) ,i found it by mistake near power plant ( HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YORKIE), then u have to pay him 50.000$ for a parcel , then u go talk to yorkie again ,u give him the parcel and he send you to find Pidgeotto at night on route 16 to get a Nocturnal Feather .. Here i am at norcturnal feather..hard to find

What do I do catch or kill pidgeotto? for nocturnal feathers.. i don know if catch him or kill him..