Ash's Hat

Jesty

1. 1.

PRO Username: Jesty

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Catched about 45 Mankeys.

Description and Message

I'm at the part of the questline where i need to find his hat from a Mankey yet 50 pokeballs later, 45 mankeys later i still have not gotten his hat.

Is there something else i'm supposed to do? Does the hat only drop if your a member? I don't know what else to do at this point.

174373 PRO Username: Jesty

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Catched about 45 Mankeys.

Description and Message

I'm at the part of the questline where i need to find his hat from a Mankey yet 50 pokeballs later, 45 mankeys later i still have not gotten his hat.

Is there something else i'm supposed to do? Does the hat only drop if your a member? I don't know what else to do at this point.

Make sure you talk to ash first, on route 9. I don't know the exact percentage of getting the hat but I assume it would be something like 5%. Good luck!

EDIT: Here is a guide which might help you: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28290

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

I appreciate the reply but i've already done that, It's just i have wasted so much money on pokeballs catching SO many mankeys the 45 was just a ballpark but its probably around 60 and it's absolutely nothing so far. I just am frustrated beyond belief that this is so rare.

174383 Why don't you use moves like Covet or Thief? You can also get a Furret for instance with Frisk, so you can check whether they have an item or not.

Whats the percent chance when i use Covet at getting the pokemons item? I got a crazy Mankey after farming this long with almost all 29 IV's, so i might as well use him instead of trashing him, he as Covet as well.

174387Whats the percent chance when i use Covet at getting the pokemons item? I got a crazy Mankey after farming this long with almost all 29 IV's, so i might as well use him instead of trashing him, he as Covet as well.

The rate doesn't change at all, but you don't need to catch the Pokemon that way.

174387Whats the percent chance when i use Covet at getting the pokemons item? I got a crazy Mankey after farming this long with almost all 29 IV's, so i might as well use him instead of trashing him, he as Covet as well.

The rate doesn't change at all, but you don't need to catch the Pokemon that way.

So i just need to use Covet once and if i don't get the item i don't have to worry about that one and just find another Mankey?