Boss respawn timer too long?

Bluegg

174970 2 weeks for me is ok..

You have something a little brown on your nose, you should really try wiping it off.

Personally, I'm on the fence when it comes to the cooldown for bosses. I love when I get a Riolu or something like that and I'll just think okay this was totally worth waiting for, but then when you pick up a Charcoal or something from Oak three times in a row...

I wouldn't mind if the cooldowns shifted depending on the prize you get. If it's something like I mentioned then maybe you could battle Oak again in 1 week, but if it's a Pokemon then it'll stick to the 14 day timer.

You have something a little brown on your nose, you should really try wiping it off.

Personally, I'm on the fence when it comes to the cooldown for bosses. I love when I get a Riolu or something like that and I'll just think okay this was totally worth waiting for, but then when you pick up a Charcoal or something from Oak three times in a row...

I wouldn't mind if the cooldowns shifted depending on the prize you get. If it's something like I mentioned then maybe you could battle Oak again in 1 week, but if it's a Pokemon then it'll stick to the 14 day timer.

Agree, i suggested to remove items such as miracle seed, mystic water, but no one dealt with that. Anyway 2weeks is fine as long as the prices will be a little rewarding.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

174986 I think should cut down time because sometimes i was dicconnected while battling with boss by server offline.

I agree

Agree, i suggested to remove items such as miracle seed, mystic water, but no one dealt with that. Anyway 2weeks is fine as long as the prices will be a little rewarding.

And I agree too

From 2015: I'm still here