Headbutt move (and others) usable out of battle

Goldrake

1. 1.

What do you think to have Headbutt usable out of battle? The player can shake small trees, sometimes causing a wild Pokémon to drop out like Pokemon Silver.

headbutt.png

I don't know if are in your future planes but I try to suggest the other moves usable:

To let workable the actually moves or some changes:

Dig (I think would be ok if you click dig you go back at nearest pokecenter, when you are in a cave)

Teleport (teleport to the nearest pokecenter)

Rock Smash (at the moment you can only breaks the rocks, it would be good occasionally wild Pokémon may be encountered.)

Strength (I didn't tried so I dunno how it works in PRO)

Waterfall

Whirlpool

Adding:

Defog, Dive, Milk Drink, Rock Climb, Secret Power, Soft-Boiled.

Headbutt on tree is discussed on past and that requires to remap the trees for in-game. So, i don't think it'll be implemented, but i may be wrong.

Dig and Teleport - if this two get implemented, then what will be the use of Escape rope, making it absolutely useless.

Don't know about other moves.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

Dig already has another function (a better one that actually makes sense).

I would be interested in trying out a headbutt script, but only limiting it to the very large trees.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.