Is there a way to look with wich persons i traded sthe last 2 days?

Vaidar

1. 1.

PRO Username: Vaidar

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

Played Normaly server Crashed and a name in my FL was missing, poorly i dont know the name because i have sleeping problems and this affect my memory badly, i realy want to know this person again because he/she did rly much for me.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I asked in global and held chat but noone could help me

Description and Message

Played Normaly server Crashed and a name in my FL was missing, poorly i dont know the name because i have sleeping problems and this affect my memory badly, i realy want to know this person again because he/she did rly much for me.

175666 PRO Username: Vaidar

Description and Message

Sadly there is no way to find PM or trade history. Hopefully the person will remember your name so they can contact you :P

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

175666 PRO Username: Vaidar

Description and Message

there is no way to find trade history , i'd say add him/her friend before trade :Angel: