all pokemon in the party and pc have disappear

Zzscorpiozz

PRO Username: Help me

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: Blue

What have you done before the problem was there?

i had caught one baby panpour and learn move Scald but after reloggin , all pokemon in the party is gone ( disappear )

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i'm not good at english

Description and Message

all pokemon in the party disappear

:Ambivalent: maybe server or internet lag , wait for it to load, if you hv wait for long time and it's still no responce, try to relog, sometime i meet this problem too, if relog still gt same problem, then restart the client.

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

175819 <font><font>: Mâu thuẫn tư tưởng: có lẽ máy chủ hoặc tụt hậu internet, chờ cho nó load, nếu bạn hv chờ thời gian dài và nó vẫn không có phản ứng, cố gắng relog, đôi khi tôi gặp vấn đề này quá, nếu relog vẫn gt cùng một vấn đề, sau đó khởi động lại máy khách .</font></font>

help me

175816 PRO Username: Help me

i had caught one baby panpour and learn move Scald but after reloggin , all pokemon in the party is gone ( disappear )

i'm not good at english

Description and Message

I hate to be the bearer of bad news :/ But there is no way for them to restore any missing pokemon :( Hopefully this was a secluded incident - I can only speak from experience and say Luckily its never happened to me. Im sorry for the pokes you lost. If anything i encourage you to make a post in the bug report section to help prevent this from possibly happening again. Aside from that you are unfortunately out of luck.

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.

175816 PRO Username: Help me

i'm not good at english

Description and Message

I hate to be the bearer of bad news :/ But there is no way for them to restore any missing pokemon :( Hopefully this was a secluded incident - I can only speak from experience and say Luckily its never happened to me. Im sorry for the pokes you lost. If anything i encourage you to make a post in the bug report section to help prevent this from possibly happening again. Aside from that you are unfortunately out of luck.

That isn't necessarily true. I believe it to be that 'they' choose not to restore any missing pokemon as a general policy, because there will always people who try to cheat the system.

However, in this case, apparently, he/she has absolutely no pokemon in the slots or in the pc. 'they' will probably still conform to general policy, even if they are able to restore the pokemon. Sadly.

Check out my Youtube Game Guides