Mount

Omerash

another Suggest can you make more new Mount's and make it for poke dollar's this time to give all a chance to Mount on they own pokemon they have and they love... for example i've Arccanine i can Mount on it but i should buy this option in some how market using my own poke dollars in game....

another Suggest can you make more new Mount's and make it for poke dollar's this time to give all a chance to Mount on they own pokemon they have and they love ...for example i've Arccanine i can Mount on it but i should buy this option in some how market using my own poke dollars in game...

More mounts mean more animations to make. not an easy task, and not a fast one either. Moreover, i don't think it should be a priority as much more pressing issues are there in the game currently. And frankly, mounts are only fancier bikes...

More mounts mean more animations to make. not an easy task, and not a fast one either. Moreover, i don't think it should be a priority as much more pressing issues are there in the game currently. And frankly, mounts are only fancier bikes...

The staff is separate under different categories, so there is staff that work on coin shop items. The staff that works on these and other things is technically the art designers. (Carel and Fera)