Saffron City gate

Tyllyn

Having only up to the Cascade badge, I should be blocked from going into Saffron City by the two guards at the gate. However, if I am outside the north-side of it, and keep trying to run south past them, I eventually get through. Sometimes I get a little farther through the gate than others (possibly it takes a while for the guards load), but with perseverance, I can get through to Saffron.

When I leave back through the gate to go north again, the guards stop yelling at me.

If I log out after this, I have difficultly logging back in. Restarting the game entirely, when I do get back on, I get kicked back to the Pokémon center in Cerulean.

Proof of Saffron, two badges:

ODjq0RU.png

I discovered this because the first time I went through the gate this happened, and the game goofed out on me. Trying again, I realized I wasn't supposed to. So the perseverance could be translated to random luck at some point.

176219 the first time I went through the gate this happened, and the game goofed out on me. Trying again, I realized I wasn't supposed to. So the perseverance could be translated to random luck at some point.

TopOnlineOnline

Quick Reply

that should

176219 Having only up to the Cascade badge, I should be blocked from going into Saffron City by the two guards at the gate. However, if I am outside the north-side of it, and keep trying to run south past them, I eventually get through. Sometimes I get a little farther through the gate than others (possibly it takes a while for the guards load), but with perseverance, I can get through to Saffron.

When I leave back through the gate to go north again, the guards stop yelling at me.

If I log out after this, I have difficultly logging back in. Restarting the game entirely, when I do get back on, I get kicked back to the Pokémon center in Cerulean.

ODjq0RU.png

I discovered this because the first time I went through the gate this happened, and the game goofed out on me. Trying again, I realized I wasn't supposed to. So the perseverance could be translated to random luck at some point.

that the cause of the server , NPCs are getting some bugs so it makes them let you pass , hopefully you did return to cerulean,staffs really need to see about this NPCs problem , its a really big problem , thanks for reporting this :)

176219 Having only up to the Cascade badge, I should be blocked from going into Saffron City by the two guards at the gate. However, if I am outside the north-side of it, and keep trying to run south past them, I eventually get through. Sometimes I get a little farther through the gate than others (possibly it takes a while for the guards load), but with perseverance, I can get through to Saffron.

ODjq0RU.png

Dis you test out any of the things in saffron? were you able to use the poke center? challenge the gym? Its almost completely a result of the NPCs glitvhing, so i would imagine it would be Fixed along with the updates to them

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.

ODjq0RU.png

Dis you test out any of the things in saffron? were you able to use the poke center? challenge the gym? Its almost completely a result of the NPCs glitvhing, so i would imagine it would be Fixed along with the updates to them

he need to do team rocket first . im not sure if he can do them but well... when you talk to NPCs sometimes u get stuck that can be a reason why they let him pass maybe.

I did not. Once I realized I was somewhere I wasn't supposed to be I got the heck out.