Bug Evolution Sneasel

Starkfilhobr

1. 1.

PRO Username: starkfilho

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

before the problem happens the server drops sometimes do not know if this may have contributed to the bug.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I trained my pokemon "Sneasel" level of 99-100 with razor claw item last night, did everything correctly but it has not evolved. I was a long time looking for it, you could evolve it to me or return it to level 99 so that I do the process again?

There is not much to do, only you editing it to return to level 99 or evolve at level 100. Thanks for listening and I hope a solution.

My user: Starkfilhobr

176236 PRO Username: starkfilho

before the problem happens the server drops sometimes do not know if this may have contributed to the bug.

Description and Message

I trained my pokemon "Sneasel" level of 99-100 with razor claw item last night, did everything correctly but it has not evolved. I was a long time looking for it, you could evolve it to me or return it to level 99 so that I do the process again?

There is not much to do, only you editing it to return to level 99 or evolve at level 100. Thanks for listening and I hope a solution.

Unfortunately this problem also happened to me :/ As i now have a Lvl 100 false swiping sneasel. A lot of people suggest evolving pokemon at 97 or 98. to help avoid this. Because if the server crashes while your pokemon is leveling up (which happens) You will miss that evolution. Sadly there is nothing that can be done to fix your pokemon :( Look on the bright side, you have an awesome false swiper now !

You never know what you will find behind the MasK.

Description and Message

Unfortunately , we can do nothing about your sneasel,however keep in mind , game still in live beta crashs/rollbacks excpected in 'any' time.. sorry for your lost sneasel again.

Description and Message

As everyone else has previously said there is nothing we can do to restore your pokemon back to level 99 for you to evolve it. Evolve it at a much earlier stage, around 96-7 to prevent this from happening. Very sorry for your loss.

x3y83p.jpg