Trees with Sleeping Symbol and Crashes

Mrcabbages

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before... I've searched and found nothing, but this is the second time now that I've hit the interact button on one of those trees with a sleeping symbol overtop of it and the server has immediately crashed. First it happened on Blue, now it's happened on Red. I'm a new player, so I think I probably don't have the right tool or ability to do ... whatever that symbol means. I'm assuming it's headbutt, but I'm new to PRO so I'm not sure. Either way, it's crashed both times, and I'm talking immediately after. I'm too scared to try it again so I figured I'd just report it.

177204 I'm not sure if this has been brought up before... I've searched and found nothing, but this is the second time now that I've hit the interact button on one of those trees with a sleeping symbol overtop of it and the server has immediately crashed. First it happened on Blue, now it's happened on Red. I'm a new player, so I think I probably don't have the right tool or ability to do ... whatever that symbol means. I'm assuming it's headbutt, but I'm new to PRO so I'm not sure. Either way, it's crashed both times, and I'm talking immediately after. I'm too scared to try it again so I figured I'd just report it.

Is it crashing the server or your client? Because Red has been on for over 7 hours without a crash.

Also by "crash" do you mean you are getting stuck?

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4