Evolve Bug

Evilsnake

so i used a tactics of using high level unevolved poke just caught from the wild which have 0 exp to get next level,

to increase my evolve count, i sent them all in one battle and leveled them but only one evolved :\ the one that evolved was the pokemon in the last slot.

Wherever you are, don't ask me to be there fast

Because ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

5400221894.png

177291 so i used a tactics of using high level unevolved poke just caught from the wild which have 0 exp to get next level,

to increase my evolve count, i sent them all in one battle and leveled them but only one evolved :\ the one that evolved was the pokemon in the last slot.

Which Pokemon have you been using ? Not all Pokemon evolve they same way /at the same level. Mind providing screenshots?

I don't have the screenshot, but I will tell you each there level and How I did it.

My Pokemon

1- marowak lvl 100

2- rattata lvl47 (to 48)

3. Zubat lvl42 (to 43)

4. Clefairy lvl 52 (to 53) (i didn't realize it wouldn't evolve at that time.)

5. Phanphy lvl 47 (to 48)

6. Slowpoke lvl 47 (to 48)(this one evolved)

i went to wild and then wild fearow appeared. i falseswiped it with marowak. after that switched to rattata and zubat and so on. with slowpoke, and slowpoke attacked fearow with psychic and everyone levelled up. but only slowpoke evolved.

Wherever you are, don't ask me to be there fast

Because ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

5400221894.png

177291 so i used a tactics of using high level unevolved poke just caught from the wild which have 0 exp to get next level,

It's not a bug. You only can evolve one pokemon at the same time.