Green/Yellow server

404shaconotfoun

178610 Will you ever make another Server? Perhaps a green or yellow?

If so I have a suggestion that you start in hoenn on those and then goto kanto and then johto.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not but it would be cool :Smile:

more servers may be added in the future. also players will never EVER start in hoenn as that means they will have to reprogram the game in which is alot of time. so no matter how many servers get added, Kanto will always be the start

Unofficial Pokemon Revolution Online Discord Bot

Don't think new servers will be added soon. 1. The servers are not even full most of the time. At least the blue server, don't know the last time I had to wait in queue. Keeping that in mind opening new server but mean a lot of money for the devs which is just not worth spending in my opinion. Even if the servers were slightly overcrowded it wouldn't really make that much sense. I personally prefere 2 FULL servers instead of 4 servers with 800 players each. And as mentioned before starting n Heonn will never be an option since it would be too difficult.

bCXP3Gl.png

178627 They should do something about the constant crashes. It gets pretty annoying

They do, they are currently working hard on making the server more stable. But also they are working on Heonn which everybody is SCREAMING about. It's quite hard for the devs to be honest. You can't make everyone happy. Keep in mind they do this as a hobby. They don't get paid for that or anything and they have to develop the game in their FREE TIME! In my opinion I'm perfectly fine with the servers crashing every now and then, I'm just happy that the devs make it possible to play this great game for FREE.

bCXP3Gl.png

178610 Will you ever make another Server? Perhaps a green or yellow?

If so I have a suggestion that you start in hoenn on those and then goto kanto and then johto.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not but it would be cool :Smile:

You need to look this topic for information and reason https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22823

Locked as already suggestion and explaination in above link.