Jessie and James Boss NPC

Ok so i battled this boss npc and then lose and last time I know when you blackout you only lose 5% of your total money but these 2 npc was scripted to take all your poke dollars????? Isn't it bug or I mean is if you have millions in you and then you lost w/c actually impossible to happen ( just me ) ... 0 balanced in poke dollar after battle.

Can it be that you had just a few $ left? A friend of mine lost against them a few days ago and he lost exactly 15000$, so did a guy who wrote about this in the past here. I think it's scripted to lose 15000 instead of the 5% in general.

bCXP3Gl.png

178739 Can it be that you had just a few $ left? A friend of mine lost against them a few days ago and he lost exactly 15000$, so did a guy who wrote about this in the past here. I think it's scripted to lose 15000 instead of the 5% in general.

Oh so that's how it is! You made things clear man but its not stated when you battle that npc and i thought next time i battle this i lose all money! :Light:

Correct. Jessie and James boss takes an amount of money irrespective of your current amount of money (so that if you have too little money, they will take all of it)

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.