Hi there.

Zaga

How's it going, My names Zaga.

I've never really bothered making one of these threads since i tend to play by myself on a server, but this ones different. I've already gotten various people i know to come play the server, as we're all in Australia i don't think there are many of us. I've been playing pokemon practically all my life (I'm 19), but i've never played the meta, or with more than one person.

I've played a multitude of servers, mainly sticking to rsps' in my younger days and later moving to minecraft servers. They've kept me entertained for a year or two, but then i'd lose interest as it get's stale being the richest player and move on to something else. I've been a staff member on pretty much every server i've put more than a month into, even co-run/managed staff a few that might still be around today. Ideally i'd like to become a staff member here and represent us Aussies so we'll see how things go.

At the moment, i currently play CoD competitively on a site call au.cybergamer.com which is practically an Australian version of gamebattles that has been around for 6 or so years. That's where alot of people i have gotten invovled in this project have come from, and i assume more are to follow.

I guess that's enough rambling for now, if you made it this far kudos to you as i'm writing this at 5am my time.

Cheers for reading, Zaga.