everything is gone

Jhaydenite

Hi i was palying in red awhile ago when the game.crashed.. when i try to relog in..i found out everything tht i have is missing, my team, my money, items and even the badges..i lost my progress..i have an epic team already hiw could this happen..

Plz help me retrieve my game

179562 Hi i was palying in red awhile ago when the game.crashed.. when i try to relog in..i found out everything tht i have is missing, my team, my money, items and even the badges..i lost my progress..i have an epic team already hiw could this happen..

Plz help me retrieve my game

Mind providing some screenshots? Also, did you try to relog since then? Could be related to some visual bug. Let me know if it worked.

Your current stats on red:

Money: 101640 pds

Minutes: 22793

Pokemon: 1229

Items: 122

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Thank you for the concern, mr.admin..i relog and quit several times, only found out that i was just stuck in a unknown glitch mixed by the lagging issues of the server. Everythingbis back to normal, except for one thing, i lost my frisk yanmega, i just caught it in rt15 a yanma and freshly have it learn thief and evolve it as soon as it getbthe thief from celadon..i check all 31 boxes i filled but i dont see it..plz i know it may take few more data bring it back but im willing to wait as long as i can have it.back..thank you

180648 Thank you for the concern, mr.admin..i relog and quit several times, only found out that i was just stuck in a unknown glitch mixed by the lagging issues of the server. Everythingbis back to normal, except for one thing, i lost my frisk yanmega, i just caught it in rt15 a yanma and freshly have it learn thief and evolve it as soon as it getbthe thief from celadon..i check all 31 boxes i filled but i dont see it..plz i know it may take few more data bring it back but im willing to wait as long as i can have it.back..thank you

We can't help you retrieving pokes you lost during a rollback. Sorry. I'll lock that topic given that the original problem got solved.