Guild Hierachy

Troubleman

Has there been any thought in implementing a hierachy for Guilds? From what I see it's just 1. Leader, 2. Members and that's it

Having maybe a 5 stage hierachy would be beneficial and make it feel more like an actual guild, having people 2nd etc in the hierachy that can actually invite people to a guild would be so good, it sucks only the leader and no one else can recruit people for a guild.

Just a small thought

Edit: Does the 'Manage' tab actually do anything, I'm a guild leader and it is completely empty and seems like a useless or WIP tab

180444 Has there been any thought in implementing a hierachy for Guilds? From what I see it's just 1. Leader, 2. Members and that's it

Having maybe a 5 stage hierachy would be beneficial and make it feel more like an actual guild, having people 2nd etc in the hierachy that can actually invite people to a guild would be so good, it sucks only the leader and no one else can recruit people for a guild.

Just a small thought

Edit: Does the 'Manage' tab actually do anything, I'm a guild leader and it is completely empty and seems like a useless or WIP tab

This is already planned, but there are tons of things that are higher on the priority list development wise. I'll fill you guys in on what is to be implemented in the future. For starters a fully customization hierarchy system that lets you choose the names of your own ranks as well as the option to choose a co-owner. A guild bank that will store pokemon, money and items. Those two are all but confirmed and is why the management tab currently exists, other things such as guild bases/housing and bonuses for guilds when hunting together/raids are something that has been discussed but is not set in stone yet. There isn't an estomate on when the confirmed features will be implemented.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

180444 Has there been any thought in implementing a hierachy for Guilds? From what I see it's just 1. Leader, 2. Members and that's it

Just a small thought

This is already planned, but there are tons of things that are higher on the priority list development wise. I'll fill you guys in on what is to be implemented in the future. For starters a fully customization hierarchy system that lets you choose the names of your own ranks as well as the option to choose a co-owner. A guild bank that will store pokemon, money and items. Those two are all but confirmed and is why the management tab currently exists, other things such as guild bases/housing and bonuses for guilds when hunting together/raids are something that has been discussed but is not set in stone yet. There isn't an estomate on when the confirmed features will be implemented.

Thanks for letting me know B)