An Open Letter From Me And My Eevee

Guest Landon1424

1. 1.

Guest Landon1424

TLDR: I put a lot of time finding/training an eevee with the intention of making it an awesome Sylveon and just found out that I can't and I'm sad:(

So I've been playing PRO (Blue) since around march of this year and I have to say that it's one of the most amazing games i've ever played. Hats off to the Dev Team, R&D team, and all the people who put their time, effort and love into this game. I've beaten both e4s, completed the kanto dex, and harassed multiple bosses and the game honestly is still so much fun, however I had a slight issue today...

Backstory: So I've spent the last 4-5 days in the safari zone (area 3) looking for eevees, and the safari zone can now probably buy 2 or 3 ms on my payments alone. I've found 9 eevees, 7 are meh and 2 had slight potential for pvp. (And for those of you thinking, oh you're so lucky for finding 9 eevees - there is a simple trick to finding eevees that I recently discovered that nets u 1-2 eevees per trip, but i'm NOT gonna put it here because I don't want there to be half a million eevees in the trade chat.) Anyways, naturally I picked one of the two eevees that had pvp potential and began to EV train it... EV train it for what you might ask? A Sylveon. A flippin Sylveon. Boy was I in for a treat.

After finally finishing its EVs courtesy of the same safari zone that took all the money my mom had sent me all the way from pallet town, I was ready to lvl it up. For a couple of hours I did the ole' - false swipe+quick attack trick on pkmn in cerulean cave and eevee would net 1-3 lvls a kill, which was great. And at around lvl 85, I could just swift everything to death, so before I knew it, I had a lvl 95 eevee.

Which leads me here: After hitting lvl 95, I went to the move relearner in Saffron, relearned charm (a fairy move), and then busted out a delicious candy for my precious eevee. Shockingly Nothing Happened! I then proceeded to go balistic in the chats and found out that we are currently unable to evolve eevee into a sylveon, and can only obtain sylveon via headbutting trees in unknown place.

This actually frustrated me quite a bit. I personally love the idea of making random pokemon super rare and sought after like absol, buizel and sandile, which you could easily obtain on the gameboy but is tough to find on PRO. This makes the game interesting and gives us a whole new way to play this awesome game which we all love. However, in this instance, I felt as though I had been cheated a bit. I know this isn't like experiencing a server crash while battling mew or celebi or anything like that, but still I feel a bit betrayed by PRO. I just don't think it's very cool to take a specific evolution out of the game. Yes, I'm super biased, but I did put a lot of time (and money) into specific task that I had a 0% chance of completing since the very beginning. It feels like when developers of xbox games would mess up an achievement on the game and so you'd never be able to get all the achievement of a specific game because one is eternally locked - usually leaving you at 99% completion (the worst feeling in the world).

Anyways rant over, just feeling a bit down cause of this. My hope is that they will soon add the ability to evolve eevee into sylveon in a future update seeing as there are so many pkmn that could take its rarity slot in unknown place. For those of you who've made it all the way here, thanks for a moment of your time.

Sincerely, Weiss

Since Goodras evolution was just added, i am sure we will add its evolution in shortly.

Bear in mind this game is still under heavy development, and things are missing.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Still, Sylveon can be found in unknown place but the problem is it don't have fairy type move that's kinda sad.

Also i hope that Leafeon will be introduced in PRO soon so i can finish my eeveelution collection :Shy:

4FVP