Login notifications

Simond

So last weekend I ventured into trade chat to get rid of some of the excess syncs I have filling my boxes. This ended up in getting random friend requests from people who wished to buy off me. After I was done I deleted everyone but now a week later I'm still getting 'random person has logged in' notifications even though these people have been deleted from my friend list.

Is this meant to happen and is there any way to stop these notifications?

180969 So last weekend I ventured into trade chat to get rid of some of the excess syncs I have filling my boxes. This ended up in getting random friend requests from people who wished to buy off me. After I was done I deleted everyone but now a week later I'm still getting 'random person has logged in' notifications even though these people have been deleted from my friend list.

Is this meant to happen and is there any way to stop these notifications?

Double check your friends list to make sure you deleted them. The friends list is a little buggy and it sometimes deletes random people and adds random people back.

If they aren't on your friends list then they might have to delete you to stop the notifications.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4