Community Muting System

Caspar

Sorry to but in but the devs have a point maybe the ignore command could be added to the menu where you right click on the name of the person. Maybe in the future reporting could be done the same way right click on name and then write the reason and admin just investigate. Ganging up on person happens alot due to difference of opinion. It already happens in life and should happen in a virtual one where some people come to escape life for a bit. I dream that pro would become an oasis for gamers with an amazing community where there is support and understanding. :thanks:

Predator1987_zpsah7wmzmo.png

Sig by ragingmarshmellow

181321 sorry but this absolutely will not happen to may ways to be abused

Actually, what about an automated muting system that triggers when someone sends messages in rapid succession? Like, a bit ago when a person was on Blue server spamming the message regarding.. I think the name was Nina? There were several accounts sending the copy pasted messages without much if any delay between them. It went on for a good bit of time.

No thanks bud; not down for this - Not interested in being spited by a handful of users half my age, ruining my gameplay and my account just because I do not sell or buy something at their dictated prices. Clearly this is just an extremely plausible, hypothesized example.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life