Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Accidental Bid on Gold Server Auction

Featured Replies

Hello,

I would like to ask for assistance regarding an accidental bid I made on an auction.

Im a Silver Server player, but I accidentally placed a bid on an auction that is actually on the Gold Server.

I found the auction link through the official PRO Discord, and because the seller has a Silver Server badge, I mistakenly assumed the auction was for Silver Server. I didnt notice the server listed in the auction thread before placing my bid.

image.png

image.png

This was completely accidental, and I had no intention of bidding on a Gold Server auction. I apologize for the mistake and would like to ask if it would be possible to cancel/remove my bid.

IGN: 3v3nd12
Server: Silver
Auction Link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/trade/11568/
Bid Amount: 900,000

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

7 minutes ago, 3v3nd12 said:

Hello,

I would like to ask for assistance regarding an accidental bid I made on an auction.

Im a Silver Server player, but I accidentally placed a bid on an auction that is actually on the Gold Server.

I found the auction link through the official PRO Discord, and because the seller has a Silver Server badge, I mistakenly assumed the auction was for Silver Server. I didnt notice the server listed in the auction thread before placing my bid.

image.png

image.png

This was completely accidental, and I had no intention of bidding on a Gold Server auction. I apologize for the mistake and would like to ask if it would be possible to cancel/remove my bid.

IGN: 3v3nd12
Server: Silver
Auction Link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/trade/11568/
Bid Amount: 900,000

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Hello there,

Please use the Report button in the auction and explain the situation, However i could see the the auction isnt ended so there is are chance that new bid will be placed.

Signature.gif

Proffesional Service Shop: PokéNová Services PRO || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Divinegold said:

Hello there,

Please use the Report button in the auction and explain the situation, However i could see the the auction isnt ended so there is are chance that new bid will be placed.

Hello!

Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it.

I understand that I can use the Report button, and I will do so. I would just like to have this situation reviewed by a PRO Staff member, as I am unsure whether an accidental bid like this can be cancelled or how I should proceed.

Thank you again for taking the time to help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.