kicked "ban" form pokeMMO

Omerash

guy guys no one will imagin that but just befor an hour ago i loggin into my old account in pokeMMO just i have a friend there i want to talk with him about the new game PRO and so when i've found him i just say PRO in chat and someone from the chat answer me and start talking so mean and say "why u talking about PRO" i said its a new nice poke game try it he said"if u talked again about PRO u will get ban " i said are u kiding me and yes just 10 sec and i get ban forever..sure i will not going back there what every happen but i just want to let any one know about what happen there and let you guys see how much PRO killing other games

Re: kicked "ban" form spam

<t>Yeah, those guys are just sore losers who take a year to add support for another ROM (which btw is actually more illegal than this game, because they're actually using nintendo code to play, this game is coded from the ground up)<br/>

<br/>

You're more than welcome here, unless you break the rules of course :)</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

lol PokèMMO sucks so much.

Economy is around dittos, comp is still 3rd gen and will be forever as their game is made to support ROMs (which is illegal as Arnie stated)

Also shiny rates are incredibly messed up. 6 months to make a single update which just adds confirmed IVs.

In PRO we can all see how much work has been done, creating every custom sprite for every E4, gym leaders and NPC and already having two really well done regions. Glad to see other games are so scared of PRO and thanks devs for finally bringing us a good pokemon mmo!! :D

290pmq8.png

I played since 2012 July. The month it came out. I hung on for two years. The staff were wankers to me you know. Infact someone that joined our TS was one of the staff there and started being a dick to me. I didn't say anything as "bigger man" but I regret that.. I should have given what for! Haha