Starting Hoenn adventure

Nissep

1. 1.

182065 Are you guys really sure you have to finish kanto and jotho first, couldnt it be possible to take a boat between regions to start your pokemon adventure in the multiple regions before you have finished one? :Angel:

I wouldn't count on it. Johto is already set up so that you have to beat the Kanto E4 before you can head there, It's very unlikely that they changed how regions work. More than likely you'll need to complete Kanto and then Johto before you can visit Hoenn.

182065 Are you guys really sure you have to finish kanto and jotho first, couldnt it be possible to take a boat between regions to start your pokemon adventure in the multiple regions before you have finished one? :Angel:

182114 Hoping that a staff member could clearly say if you need to beat johtos Elite 4 before Hoenn

You need to clear the first two regions, first. Like going to Johto from Kanto, you needed to clear the Kanto E4 first.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

so going to route 48 is a troll and ppl should be kicked for saying it but hey...

today is not the day. i bet in 3 days mods will be again up for kicking ppl if they say something wrong in chat... but not today.

the rattata thing? dont know yet was just at route 48.

will continue to post my steps.