hoenn walkthrough!

Simotofu

I know the best walkthrough.. play it for yourself the first time ?? why would u want to ruin ur fun with the game ? does someone make u hurry behind ur back to complete the story within 1hour?

just speak with all Npcs / catch every new Poke you meet / click on every corner to find hidden items etc.. dont destroy the fun urself ^^

181993 I know the best walkthrough.. play it for yourself the first time ?? why would u want to ruin ur fun with the game ? does someone make u hurry behind ur back to complete the story within 1hour?

just speak with all Npcs / catch every new Poke you meet / click on every corner to find hidden items etc.. dont destroy the fun urself ^^

It's YOUR fun.

Not everybody one.

Don't judge.

181976 So i'm gonna be honnest i never played hoenn before :confused: and i'm searching for a walkthrough :Proud: , does someone know a good one if so give us a link please :Smile:

Hoenn has not even released yet so how could there be a walkthrough, if you mean there might be large similarity to the DS games, then you tube is your best friend. In terms of side quest, hidden quest and things related to PRO i would highly suggest waiting till servers are up and people have enough time to beat it, understand it, play through it, and then write up a walk through.

181976 So i'm gonna be honnest i never played hoenn before :confused: and i'm searching for a walkthrough :Proud: , does someone know a good one if so give us a link please :Smile:

Well I assume the story line will be a little different to the Nintendo games. Like another user said just play through it yourself :P

If you want a general idea of the region search something like "Pokemon Omega Ruby walkthrough" on YouTube, hopefully that can help you.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4