Show a annoncement of a caught Pokemon

Artorias7

183868 Pokemon Twitter? No thanks, next thing I know I'll be getting emails about which berries my pokemon are eating

Read the first page again, especially the last few posts. The OP never intended it to be displayed for everyone to see, just the player who caught the wild Pokémon :Cool:

Quite literally, he suggests a System PM with the newly caught Poke`s nature, ability and iv`s.

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

183868 Pokemon Twitter? No thanks, next thing I know I'll be getting emails about which berries my pokemon are eating

Read the first page again, especially the last few posts. The OP never intended it to be displayed for everyone to see, just the player who caught the wild Pokémon :Cool:

Quite literally, he suggests a System PM with the newly caught Poke`s nature, ability and iv`s.

I think this is the conclusion you reached to be the most viable, as OP hasn't said or edited anything. That said, I think it would be nice to know what you caught without going to the PC. And also what items were picked up.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]