MAJOR STORYLINE BUG

Bbyung

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

We will do something to disable the usage of escape rope from the Moon, might take a few hours. You're not supposed to be able to use Escape Rope from the Moon. The only way to get out is to find Rayquaza. The stone behind Deoxys is something for after-story, so it has nothing to do with your current quest. Thank your for reporting this. As for your character, please contact me or any staff members on Discord/IRC whenever you're online, so I can fix the variables.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

183070 Hi there,

We will do something to disable the usage of escape rope from the Moon, might take a few hours. You're not supposed to be able to use Escape Rope from the Moon. The only way to get out is to find Rayquaza. The stone behind Deoxys is something for after-story, so it has nothing to do with your current quest. Thank your for reporting this. As for your character, please contact me or any staff members on Discord/IRC whenever you're online, so I can fix the variables.

Hi, I don't want to flood by creating my own topic, but I have the same issue. My client crashed during Deoxys battle and I had to run back and use Jackson to fly up again--which is outlined as the reason for the bug.

Can you fix my variables? Nobody with proper privileges/know-how from staff is online. :Shy:

:Angel:

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

Deoxys quest bug

<r><SIZE size="150"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>Username:<e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> KKool<br/>

<SIZE size="150"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>Server:<e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Blue<br/>

<SIZE size="150"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>Problem:<e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Could not see Rayquaza after beating Deoxys, nor could i do anything to the stone it left behind, ended up using escape rope on the moon, resulting in not being able to continue with the storyline and i cannot see the floating stone either.<br/>

No i did not look at the FAQ about this problem, i tried to resolve it by going back a few times and relogging a bunch of times, nothing changed.<br/>

Also i was advised by staff to: #1:contact IRC staff, which were nowhere to be found, #2: post in forums, what im doing right now.<br/>

I'd appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.</r>

K

0hDUntI.png Kool