Login Problems

Beelzebufo

1. 1.

Hello!

Currently the Red server is being played by such large numbers that the server hardware can not keep up. They are working on this in forms of upgrading the server hardware by next week. So my tip to you is to either not play during peak hours.. or wait for a while. :Grin:

183893 Hello!

Currently the Red server is being played by such large numbers that the server hardware can not keep up. They are working on this in forms of upgrading the server hardware by next week. So my tip to you is to either not play during peak hours.. or wait for a while. :Grin:

Actually, they have already upgraded to new hardware.

Also, you might try reinstalling PRO, or if you still cant join, see the server status on PRO home page.

Heyam, Im so newbie

183893 Hello!

Actually, they have already upgraded to new hardware.

Also, you might try reinstalling PRO, or if you still cant join, see the server status on PRO home page.

Oh my bad, thanks. I am living in the past :D