New android PRO version and Samsung devices

Riccatt

As many of you already know, PRO android had problems with Touchwiz, the Samsung "HomeScreen App", that caused the loading of the game to stuck on "loading hats".

I installed cyanogenmod on my mobile with the only purpose of playing PRO and it works flawlessly.

What I wanna ask is: with the new Android version, which is really lighter and loads a thousand times faster, is there still the problem with Touchwiz and Smasung devices or it has been resolved.

I ask this because I kinda hate cyanogenmod and I'd like to go back to my original OS, but by doing that I wouldn't be able to play anymore.

So is the problem with Samsung devices still there?

Thank you in advance for your availability.

From 2015: I'm still here

I don't believe the problem was just with samsung devices. I have a nexus 6 on Android N preview and was also getting stuck on loading hats. Though after updating the latest version of PRO that problem is no more. actually it loads up really fast now, used to take a good min or 2 now loads up in less than 10 seconds.

184500 I don't believe the problem was just with samsung devices. I have a nexus 6 on Android N preview and was also getting stuck on loading hats. Though after updating the latest version of PRO that problem is no more. actually it loads up really fast now, used to take a good min or 2 now loads up in less than 10 seconds.

Ok ty very much. This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

As soon as I can I'll leave cyanogenmod and I'll try with the original OS of my S4.

Thank you very much :Grin:

From 2015: I'm still here