Why Lvl 100 Rattata?

Nissep

Im not here to complain, I just can't see the reason of having to train a rattata to lvl 100. I can understand that in when hoenn was launched they dont want 100 people to join at the same time, but now I can no longer see the reason of having it, since most have already gone to Hoenn.

Could anyone tell me the reason why it should be keeped?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny to train a lvl 100 rattata that you wont use later on? Not in my opinion. Its just a waste of time.

For people that dont can afford ms or xp boost, or cant go to cerulean cave it takes a huge amount of time to train the rattata.

It's not for the fun's sake. It's been made like that due to the amount of people that would have gone to Hoenn. The experience would've been horrible: npc-stuck, map loading times, can't see the new environment properly... That's the reason it's been decided to put a "boring" requirement. But hey! You'll get a shiny lvl. 5 Rattata and Hoenn is priceless! Take it easy :Shy:

So Are you trying to say that get rid of the level 100 rattata requirements because most of the people are in Hoenn now? All of the people that went to Hoenn train a rattata to 100 and almost spend most of money to buy rare candies so when you get rid of that requirements it is unfair for us that train one. Please consider and just train a rattata. :Angel: :Shy: :thanks:

Surprisingly enough, there arent as many people as you think in Hoenn,

and it's awesome to actually be able to enjoy the Hoenn region without so many people crowding it to the point where it lags and you cant see the npc's anymore.

If you have access to Mt.silver (which you should, if you are a Kanto&Jhoto champion) training your rattata to lv100 is relatively easy. Just train on the lv 48 Teddiursa's & Ursarings on the Upper mountain side. Only took me 2 hours in total without any exp boosters.

They have to make it fair for everyone. I hope that information helps.

184072 Yeah, I can understand that. But by now most of the people have already trained their rattata, so there wont suddenly be a huge wave that joins hoenn.

I don't think so. Each person has an "own time" for training or doing things in-game. Like yes, there will be people who have trained their rattata from the first moment they knew they had to do that; but still that will be only a small amount of population. In my player account, for example, my Rattata is still level 72 because I don't have time enough to be 3-4 continuous hours to play and I try to train it everyday.

So, despite server crashes and long manteinance times of it (remember its BETA status) the Rattata thing is so longer succeding :Smile:

184077 So Are you trying to say that get rid of the level 100 rattata requirements because most of the people are in Hoenn now? All of the people that went to Hoenn train a rattata to 100 and almost spend most of money to buy rare candies so when you get rid of that requirements it is unfair for us that train one. Please consider and just train a rattata. :Angel: :Shy: :thanks:

In what way does the people that already traveled to Hoenn lose if other people get it for free?

But I get, thanks!