Spiritomb cant learn rest

Drakoreed

184418 As soon as TM Rest is now in the game I tried to learn it with Spiritomb but he cant ^^

Some Pokemon's movesets haven't been updated to Gen VI yet. Seen as Spiritomb could only learn Rest in Gen VI this will be the reason for you being unable to use the TM on it.

Be patient and hopefully the movesets will be updated soon.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

184418 As soon as TM Rest is now in the game I tried to learn it with Spiritomb but he cant ^^

Some Pokemon's movesets haven't been updated to Gen VI yet. Seen as Spiritomb could only learn Rest in Gen VI this will be the reason for you being unable to use the TM on it.

Well Spiritomb came out in Gen 4 so surely it should have it?

Yeah i know ^^ , just post it bcs Pharaoh said to me :Shy:

Well Spiritomb came out in Gen 4 so surely it should have it?

I believe only Pokemon up to Gen II or III have all the updated movesets, with some exceptions.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4