Latios

Dacius

Hi attached is my picture of me finding Latios.

eTUG8CI.png

When I approach it, i became stuck with the chat still responding. But i cannot talk to latios or move away.

I relogged and then Latios is gone already. I do ask for a Latios dex data to be shown to me.

Thank you for the read :)

BK8yvRF.jpg

[glow=turquoise]Need some fast daycare service? Visit my shop :)[/glow]

184419 Hi attached is my picture of me finding Latios.

eTUG8CI.png

When I approach it, i became stuck with the chat still responding. But i cannot talk to latios or move away.

I relogged and then Latios is gone already. I do ask for a Latios dex data to be shown to me.

Thank you for the read :)

You were getting stuck as the server is unstable at the moment.

You can retrieve lost legendary data from Oak's PC in Pallet Town. (Unsure if it works for the Hoenn legendarys yet.)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

You were getting stuck as the server is unstable at the moment.

You can retrieve lost legendary data from Oak's PC in Pallet Town. (Unsure if it works for the Hoenn legendarys yet.)

hey jolly thanks for the reply. however i think theres a storyline behind the latias-latios pair from what I've experienced, but now I wont be able to continue. so really would like a gm/scripter to give a response too. thank you.

BK8yvRF.jpg

can a gm/scripter please reply me. i found out u can catch Latios, and if i dont even get the chance to fight it, when the server is perfectly fine at that point in time, i should get rolled back, so please, at least reply me. thank you.

BK8yvRF.jpg