• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Location Of All Hidden Items - **Updated**

<r><QUOTE author="HuskySM"><s>

</s><POST content="184437"><s></s>184437<e></e></POST> ~ <e>
</e></QUOTE>

hey found a new spot at route 22 kanto. item is a pokeball. i.gyazo.com/0daa7af27a9933a5bc2fb687fcd8788e.png<br/>

and another hidden pokeball at route 9 kanto, i.gyazo.com/a4140a6f5c0f6e008f6ea6d150f65cb0.png<br/>

pictures aren't that well taken.<br/>

<br/>

~ Edited by Qhinn ~</r>

<r><QUOTE author="kalietheone"><s>

</s><POST content="261944"><s></s>261944<e></e></POST><br/>

hey found a new spot at route 22 kanto. item is a pokeball. i.gyazo.com/0daa7af27a9933a5bc2fb687fcd8788e.png<br/>

and another hidden pokeball at route 9 kanto, i.gyazo.com/a4140a6f5c0f6e008f6ea6d150f65cb0.png<br/>

<br/>

~ Edited by Qhinn ~<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'll check them as soon as i'll have time to, then i'll add them <E>:y:</E> <br/>

<QUOTE author="McWinSauce"><s>

</s><POST content="262919"><s></s>262919<e></e></POST> This was really helpful, thanks!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

<QUOTE author="kalietheone"><s>

</s><POST content="262943"><s></s>262943<e></e></POST><br/>

Another new hidden item 'PP UP' at Fuchsia City kanto: i.gyazo.com/412b52a1d46deb0a6afdc6eb86882c17.png<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Was there a pokeball on the ground or was it a real hidden item?</r>

</s><POST content="263059"><s></s>263059<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="kalietheone"><s>
</s><POST content="261944"><s></s>261944<e></e></POST><br/>

<br/>

~ Edited by Qhinn ~<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'll check them as soon as i'll have time to, then i'll add them <E>:y:</E> <br/>

<QUOTE author="McWinSauce"><s>

</s><POST content="262919"><s></s>262919<e></e></POST> This was really helpful, thanks!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<E>:thanks:</E> <br/>

</s><POST content="262943"><s></s>262943<e></e></POST><br/>

Another new hidden item 'PP UP' at Fuchsia City kanto: i.gyazo.com/412b52a1d46deb0a6afdc6eb86882c17.png<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Was there a pokeball on the ground or was it a real hidden item?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes im pretty positive it was a hidden item. I had just picked up the pokeball on the ground in the corner to the lower left, i think that was a great or ultra ball and after that i clicked around and landed on that spot on the picure and found that PP UP :) if i have the opportunity to do it, i will check on friends account when i can get in touch with him, but im pretty positive. In general i've been searching for hidden items, because im sure there's more.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="kalietheone"><s>

</s><POST content="263094"><s></s>263094<e></e></POST>Yes im pretty positive it was a hidden item. I had just picked up the pokeball on the ground in the corner to the lower left, i think that was a great or ultra ball and after that i clicked around and landed on that spot on the picure and found that PP UP :) if i have the opportunity to do it, i will check on friends account when i can get in touch with him, but im pretty positive. In general i've been searching for hidden items, because im sure there's more.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Uh that explains it all, because i remembered a pokeball there, didn't look for that hidden item though. I'll add it as soon as possible. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

</s>In general i've been searching for hidden items, because im sure there's more.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

This! I love it! Keep it up, i'm sure there are more too <E>:y:</E></r>

</s><POST content="263163"><s></s>263163<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="kalietheone"><s>
</s><POST content="263094"><s></s>263094<e></e></POST>Yes im pretty positive it was a hidden item. I had just picked up the pokeball on the ground in the corner to the lower left, i think that was a great or ultra ball and after that i clicked around and landed on that spot on the picure and found that PP UP :) if i have the opportunity to do it, i will check on friends account when i can get in touch with him, but im pretty positive. In general i've been searching for hidden items, because im sure there's more.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Uh that explains it all, because i remembered a pokeball there, didn't look for that hidden item though. I'll add it as soon as possible. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

</s>In general i've been searching for hidden items, because im sure there's more.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

This! I love it! Keep it up, i'm sure there are more too <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Cool ;) i'll let you know if i find more hidden items! <E>:Grin:</E></r>