Joining the red serverr

Mozser

1. 1.

PRO Username: Mozser

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing. I am unable to connect to the Red Server was just playing Hoenn yesterday, but now I cannot connect.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Re download the client (after deleting the current client I had)

still won't let me connect to the server always says "Can not connect to server" after trying to login.

This has been occurring all day.

Description and Message

184561 PRO Username: Mozser

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing. I am unable to connect to the Red Server was just playing Hoenn yesterday, but now I cannot connect.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Re download the client (after deleting the current client I had)

still won't let me connect to the server always says "Can not connect to server" after trying to login.

This has been occurring all day.

Description and Message

Staffs in fixing this issues. Please be patient. You maybe want to read this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177

you can check if it's online or not here:(i can't post links as a new user)

if it's not then you can't connect. It's switching often though but I hope it's just because they are working hard on it right now. I registered 2 days ago and I find the game way better than pokemmo on the design but this problem is really boring, I hope it's not usual to be disconnected like this.

Anyway thx for your job, it's a really nice goal you have to build such a game for free!

Guest iRedZerg

If u face a problem, same goes for everyone at this point. Lets just wait and hope for the best, and dont forget server's staff are human too they have their own life and jobs to take care of too.