This may actually be the best Pokemon MMO

Fableeye

For the longest time, I though PokeMMO was the best... But now I realize that this game may be. You get 3 regions, all pokemon from gens 1-6, really good remixed music, and you even get to keep the legendaries! My only complaint though, is that the game doesn't really look like pokemon in the overworld. AFter a while though, it begins to!

I don't know why Poke + MMO was replaced as spam. I like this mmo much better now that I think of it.

My bucket List! Bucket List Thread Link

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fc44f87f608c4e90a1a651eb71447177.png

;)

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

I agree. Or at least, it has the most potential out of all the others; which for me, is more important than anything else when it comes to MMOs, because got I always end up investing so much time into them. :P I think now (at least before adding any more content or maps) this game just needs to work on the server issues; and all the broken moves, abilities and items already in the game.

Guys its so hard, people will get bored sooner or later, this game was designed for PvE not PvP !!!

Troll statement of the year boys.

this game and every other mmo caters to pvp at the end of the day rather than pve. Thats how it goes.

Guest iRedZerg
Guys its so hard, people will get bored sooner or later, this game was designed for PvE not PvP !!!

this game and every other mmo caters to pvp at the end of the day rather than pve. Thats how it goes.

What i was trying to say is that POKEMON as a game is meant to be PvE .

And again, you are absolutely wrong. Pokemon is a completely pvp central game now. Every poke that comes out is judged on stats and abilities.

And gamefreak has official tiers and it caters to those like mega audino was made specifically for doubles.

Pokemon has it's pve elements but it boils down to competitive at the end of the river.

Guest iRedZerg

And again, you are absolutely wrong. Pokemon is a completely pvp central game now. Every poke that comes out is judged on stats and abilities.

And gamefreak has official tiers and it caters to those like mega audino was made specifically for doubles.

Pokemon has it's pve elements but it boils down to competitive at the end of the river.

So you call PvP switching 20-30 times per battle your poke? Or losing a battle because u started PvP with a pokemon that your enemy countered by LUCK? Lets say u start your battle with Charizard and your enemy starts with Blastoise ? He have advantage over you because of LUCK and LUCK only, thats why this game was created for PvE and not for PvP.