Impossible to have the starter ( Hoenn )

Draka

PRO Username: Draka

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Relog 5 times , reload the game 2 times, speak 2 times with all NPC in the first city, i summoned chamanic force...

Description and Message

mini_830237bug.jpg

Hi, im actualty in Hoenn and i cant play more, beacause the professeur birch dont want speak with me. I crashed during the dialog with him the first time and i reload the game. But now he dont want speakd with me, if i try im not stuck i can move... but he say nothing he just look me. I can speak with other npc but not with him... but i need to speak with him for continue :/ I realy tryed all, turn of village lot of times... but its that, i just need to speak with him for continue but i cant : x Thanks and sorry for my bad english i never learned that language.

185063 PRO Username: Draka

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Relog 5 times , reload the game 2 times, speak 2 times with all NPC in the first city, i summoned chamanic force...

Description and Message

Hi, im actualty in Hoenn and i cant play more, beacause the professeur birch dont want speak with me. I crashed during the dialog with him the first time and i reload the game. But now he dont want speakd with me, if i try im not stuck i can move... but he say nothing he just look me. I can speak with other npc but not with him... but i need to speak with him for continue :/ I realy tryed all, turn of village lot of times... but its that, i just need to speak with him for continue but i cant : x Thanks and sorry for my bad english i never learned that language.

Hi sorry for slow respond, can you take the picture of your team have no pokemon - cannot choice starter? So GM can address to this issues.