Deoxys - How?

Anonywish

186695This is what I did, it works great since Houndour is a common find in Hoenn from the Feral Site on Firey Path.

Not sure if it still works since his moveset was changed.

i dont know where you caught easy a houndoor luigi...in pokedex there is just hoenn safari 6 noted as a place to encounter houndour.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

186695This is what I did, it works great since Houndour is a common find in Hoenn from the Feral Site on Firey Path.

Not sure if it still works since his moveset was changed.

i dont know where you caught easy a houndoor luigi...in pokedex there is just hoenn safari 6 noted as a place to encounter houndour.

When you get to Hoenn, there are 6 excavation sites which allow you to interact with objects in each site. Some objects give you items while others force you to encounter wild pokemon. I'm not sure if you need 8 badges to do this or not, it was a buggy process on release day.

When you're in the Feral Site (go to Lavaridge, run east, jump the 3 ledges, head north into the cave), between 15:00 - 23:59 you find NOTHING but houndour when interacting with the rocks in there. That specific time could be wrong, but I think it's very close to being correct.

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

i beat him with mightyena can't remember evs but he did only half hp dmg with ice beam then i killed him with 1 crunch :Cool:

A friend of mine said he can use focus blast now though so that wouldn't work anymore unless he fail that attack it has 70% accuracy :Crazy: