Language

Aaxsus

PRO Username: Aaxsus

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

So this is more or less a general question and also an offer from my side.

I know that it really helps the trading for example, if everything is in one language only, in this case english.

But for some minors that might like to play the game it could get pretty hard to play, since their english in general isn't that good.

That's why I wanted to know if you planed on translating everything in another language aswell.

If not, thats sad but I understand it and I'm fine.

If you thought about it, but you are just missing some staff to do it or maybe because the staff dosen't cover other languages I would offer myself to translate the Game in German for my German Community.

It would be very nice to know if there are plans in the future, and if I can help with something like this.

PS: If this is the wrong forum I'm sorry. I didn't know where else I could post this :Angel:

185317 PRO Username: Aaxsus

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

So this is more or less a general question and also an offer from my side.

I know that it really helps the trading for example, if everything is in one language only, in this case english.

But for some minors that might like to play the game it could get pretty hard to play, since their english in general isn't that good.

That's why I wanted to know if you planed on translating everything in another language aswell.

If not, thats sad but I understand it and I'm fine.

If you thought about it, but you are just missing some staff to do it or maybe because the staff dosen't cover other languages I would offer myself to translate the Game in German for my German Community.

It would be very nice to know if there are plans in the future, and if I can help with something like this.

PS: If this is the wrong forum I'm sorry. I didn't know where else I could post this :Angel:

Hi, the language in the story based will not going to translate as it need to rewrite in the script (likely rewrite the game script also), it is impossible. However, it can translate some minor side as menu, option menu and so on. For the alternative solution. You can join or make the channel with your own language and then it can help communication if english not going well.

It already suggestion and answered. Thanks for your recommend.