Latest game version bug?

Blain

Ever since the updates made which by the way kudos to the game makers:) it tells me my pro version is out of date so i go to the usual link on the forums which says to download latest client click here I get the link I download it and the extract it after it's done extracting I try to run it but then it still says my version is out of date I have downloaded the game client three different times but still nothing

maybe, the first time I downloaded the latest version it let me play until the server went down but then I tried later that day to log back in and it said my pro version is out of date even though I already downloaded the latest one

185445 Ever since the updates made which by the way kudos to the game makers:) it tells me my pro version is out of date so i go to the usual link on the forums which says to download latest client click here I get the link I download it and the extract it after it's done extracting I try to run it but then it still says my version is out of date I have downloaded the game client three different times but still nothing

try to download again, we have 2 times updated client last time.

185445 Ever since the updates made which by the way kudos to the game makers:) it tells me my pro version is out of date so i go to the usual link on the forums which says to download latest client click here I get the link I download it and the extract it after it's done extracting I try to run it but then it still says my version is out of date I have downloaded the game client three different times but still nothing

try to download again, we have 2 times updated client last time.

I did after you asked me it still says my pro version is out of date I have downloaded it four times I go to the forums and there a link in blue that says to click on it to download latest game client I click the 64 client like I always do when I need to update it it downloads it I extract the files then run game and it says the same thing