Youngster Bill (Route 1) resetting

Saitaeia

NPC Youngster Bill is resetting faster than the norm - noticed this bug this week (today is Thurs, June 16). It seems to be a daily reset, rather than cued by leaving the area (Route 1). Will update if I find the reset time is different.

Youngster Bill is the trainer on the left side of this map, accessible from the north via jumping down one ledge.

No battle issues, and Bill is the only NPC who battles on this Route.

Noted: I am in late-game (have beaten Kanto/Johto e4's), and found this only due to wanting to fast-travel down the ledges on the left, rather than through the grass on the right.

Thanks for your attention! :y:

Also: I am aware that this topic may already exist, but the search engine did not bring any helpful results to light. When testing the search engines (both sitewide and forum-specific) for other keywords and titles found on the front page of the bug subforum, those did not come up, either. My apologies if this is already a know issue/being taken care of; but I did not have time to wade through Hoenn bug reports to see if this was mentioned.

Once again, thank you for your time.

NPCs's cooldown were being anormal due to server issues. Since those have been fixed, the cooldown for all NPCs are now back to normal.

Thanks!

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.