Wattson Teleport Quest

So I first went to all the pokecenters in Hoenn without problem.

Then when i was going to install the pcs in all pokecenters I also went to all pokecenters, BUT I only got 4 pcs installed.

Don't say I didnt go to all the pokecenters because I did, I went to all of them twice trying the pcs, but still only 4 installed.

Hello.

Thank you for reporting this. This was a systemic error on my part that misperformed the string-manipulation functions needed to check whether or not you had already uploaded the software to PCs; it has been fixed now, which should stave off this control-flow disorder from recurring for any future quest-goers.

Meanwhile, I have provided an individualized fix on your account; this will ensure that Wally rightfully appears for you. Please let me know if any issues persist thereafter.

Apologies for any inconveniences that were engendered by this, and enjoy the game. :Grin:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.