Compound eyes ability not working

Fuzzehwuzzeh

Hi, I'm currently using a Butterfree with compound eyes ability and sleep powder. I've noticed it misses sleep powder(75 accuracy) 50% of the time even with compound eyes which increases it to 97.5 accuracy. A 2.5 chance is very very low for it to miss so much. Is the ability bugged?

Oh and it wasn't on grass type pokemons.

186844 Hi, I'm currently using a Butterfree with compound eyes ability and sleep powder. I've noticed it misses sleep powder(75 accuracy) 50% of the time even with compound eyes which increases it to 97.5 accuracy. A 2.5 chance is very very low for it to miss so much. Is the ability bugged?

Thunder on galvantula compound eyes seems to miss more than 91% as well, maybe we're both the most unlucky guys ever :p

It will still fail with compound eyes it will have 97% accuracy. I once failed x2 in row with fire fang 95% accuracy and you are telling me that 2.5% won't fail? :Crazy:

Btw in pokemon games I noticed that they ignore numbers such as 2.5% so it will count as 2%

75*30%=97.5% but the 0.5% doesn't count

Hope I helped :Grin:

186844 Hi, I'm currently using a Butterfree with compound eyes ability and sleep powder. I've noticed it misses sleep powder(75 accuracy) 50% of the time even with compound eyes which increases it to 97.5 accuracy. A 2.5 chance is very very low for it to miss so much. Is the ability bugged?

It not bug indeed, it low chance but still possible.

189924 I think accuracy/evasion changes aren't working atm, needs a staff to confirm.

Accuracy work, however evasion related not code yet