Hoenn Journey

Markgoku5

Re: There's way too much water in Hoenn?!

<r>Part 16 was out :DDDDDDDDDDD<br/>

<BBVIDEO bbvideo0="560" bbvideo1="315" content="

[bbvideo=560,315]</s><URL url="
[/bbvideo]</e></BBVIDEO></r>

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sceptile level 100!!!

<r>Part 17 Was OUT :DD<br/>

[glow=gold]Guys, check out my Youtube channel at[/glow][glow=red]M[/glow][glow=orange]a[/glow][glow=yellow]r[/glow][glow=green]k[/glow][glow=blue]n[/glow][glow=indigo]i[/glow][glow=purple]m[/glow][glow=red]a[/glow][glow=orange]T[/glow][glow=yellow]V[/glow][glow=gold]. Right now this[/glow][glow=green]Hoenn Journey series[/glow][glow=gold]is just ended, you should check it out.[/glow][glow=orange]It soooo goooooood![/glow]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

[glow=gold]Thanks for watching don't forget to[/glow][glow=red]subscribe[/glow][glow=gold]to support my channel and I'll catch you guys later,[/glow][glow=red]P[/glow][glow=gold]E[/glow][glow=lime]A[/glow][glow=blue]C[/glow][glow=purple]E[/glow][glow=gold]!!![/glow]

Re: Hoenn's Elite 4 are way too EASY!!!

<r>Part 18 was just out. Cheack it out now! :D<br/>

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

Re: Unlimited moon trip mission!!

<r>Part 19 is out, Check out now!! :D ( Unlimited moon trip mission!! )<br/>

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]

Part 20 is out now, the last Episode of Hoenn Journey.

Thanks for supporting and maybe I'll see you guys when Sinnoh is out.

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

[bbvideo=427,240]

[/bbvideo]