Level 50 PvP

Hoverboots

1. 1.

Will there be an Option where you can do level [glow=red]50[/glow] PvP?

I mean that your level [glow=red]100[/glow] Pokemon will be downleveled to Level [glow=red]50[/glow] for the Battles, without losing EV's etc?

Because i think level [glow=red]50[/glow] PvP is way more exciting :Cool:

Greetz Hover :thanks:

187974 Will there be an Option where you can do level [glow=red]50[/glow] PvP?

I mean that your level [glow=red]100[/glow] Pokemon will be downleveled to Level [glow=red]50[/glow] for the Battles, without losing EV's etc?

Topic moved to proper place.

Good idea, I think it needs to be explained further - what do you feel the benefits are to Level 50 PvP?

187974 Will there be an Option where you can do level [glow=red]50[/glow] PvP?

Topic moved to proper place.

Good idea, I think it needs to be explained further - what do you feel the benefits are to Level 50 PvP?

At first its the leveling. I dont like to battle everytime with the same pokemon and i think i am not the only one who thinks like this. i got many different pokemon in ORAS that i use so its more fun and not everyone would just battle with overpowered pokemon because you could use every pokemon just by leveling it to 50. Level 100 is way to much work for leveling. For example i like to play, next to the offensive sweeper arcanine a defensive very bulky one and it scares me off a bit to play both, because i had to level 2 arcanines to level 100.

The second point is that i got the feeling that the game is way more balanced with level 50 pvp, not just because of the fact that the attack dragon rage is really useless on level 100 PvP and really good in level 50 pvp, i even think that the scaling with damage and the more HP are balanced another way on level 100 (i just can say how its feeling for me i dont know the exact way to calculate the values).

Lvl 50 is way more balanced and lvl 50 pvp would make pvp accesible for casual players not just for 24/7 grinders which will largely increase the player base and will make mor options for more interesting tournaments/leagues etc. Definitly agree with the idea hope it will come true eventually <3

btw off topic: great work devs so far, best pokemon game out there <3

189303 im am so shocked that this is not already in the game

really?... you are SHOCKED?... :Cry:

please dont cry and appreciate the work they're doing :thanks:

1. yes im shocked

2. im not crying, not even complaining, im just shocked that its not a feature

3. i do appreciate the work, never said or showed that i wasnt

4. actually think about what a post might mean next time

Currently, there are no plans as our main focus is making the server stable and improving the current battle system.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.