Bug - all badges- guardians don´t let me pass

Senk3tsu

PRO Username: Senk3tsu

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i defeated giovanni in viridian city, bought the TM at the gym and then the server restarted or something. After an hour i logged in again and tried to go to the west, to the guardians so i can go to the Kanto top 4.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

i looked if i have all Badges.

Went to the last gym if maybe Giovanni is still there.

Restarted Game.

Restarted Pc.

New install Game and deleted old.

Description and Message

i defeated giovanni in viridian city, bought the TM at the gym and then the server restarted or something. After an hour i logged in again and tried to go to the west, to the guardians so i can go to the Kanto top 4. But they are telling me "Finish your Badges and come back."

I don´t think its normal :Shocked:

You are supposed to go to Kanto's Victory Road (its west from Viridian City). Red is guarding the entrance, so you should fight with him. Nevertheless, you don't need to win with him. He will dissapear after battle.

I guess the guards you are talking about are the ones who are standing in front of entrance to Mt. Silver. You are not supposed to go there yet.

188000 You are supposed to go to Kanto's Victory Road (its west from Viridian City). Red is guarding the entrance, so you should fight with him. Nevertheless, you don't need to win with him. He will dissapear after battle.

I guess the guards you are talking about are the ones who are standing in front of entrance to Mt. Silver. You are not supposed to go there yet.

No, its the only way i can find.

Its on Route 22 and the if i look at the map it tells me that this is the way to vitory road.