Abandoned ship bug

Sph3r3

I am having the same problem as well. However, I noticed that at Abandoned Ship 1F Room 1, when I talk to the trash can I get this message:

pxvQe.png

and the message/event simply ends without any further text. Every other time I've gotten this message, I've ended up finding an item of some sort, so I suspect that the key I needed to find was there, you are unable to actually receive it.

Hi there,

Most likely some lag issues were rendering the NPC script unresponsive. Try to interact with the last key from all angles and if you still can't take it, please tell me which item isn't responsive for you so I can solve that. Sorry for the inconvinience..

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

189961 Hi there,

Most likely some lag issues were rendering the NPC script unresponsive. Try to interact with the last key from all angles and if you still can't take it, please tell me which item isn't responsive for you so I can solve that. Sorry for the inconvinience..

i had the same problem went there 3 hours checked literally everything then i went again 2-3 times to check everything again nothing my key missing is the one in xjhals room

I tweaked the script a bit, can you try again now and give me updates?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

190840 I tweaked the script a bit, can you try again now and give me updates?

I checked the trash-bin again (picture above), and I managed to get 4 revives this time.

Also went back to the box area and managed to interact with the box/get the sixth key. Thanks for the fix!

pCqbG.png