Hoenn Story Broken, NPC Not Spawned

Venomxshadow

PRO Username: VenomXShadow

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Questing as normal

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Leaving the area

Relogging

Description and Message

During the Hoenn Story after Mossdeep you are required to fight a Team Aqua Admin in Seafloor Cavern R9, mid fight with this Admin the server restarted/crashed. After the reboot the Admin was no longer there. I then proceeded to presume that the game had assume I had beaten the boss and headed towards Sootopolis, but the NPC Roxanne is blocking the path. According to a quick google to get Roxanne to move you must defeat the Team Aqua Admin in seafloor cavern R9, I then proceeded to head back to the said location to find that the Team Aqua Admin has not re-appeared and is still broken. I am unable to progress through the game.

Hi there,

We need you to be online to be able to check and fix your account's variables. Please look for any Content Scripters in game, IRC or Discord whenever you're online.

Sorry for the inconvinience..

Here's the link to PRO IRC Topic: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=38

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Fixed. Locking topic.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM me or any other staffs. Have a nice day :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.