350k for an ms, is this a joke?

Viper99

Saw some say that ms shouldnt be trade-able, thats totally wrong in my opinion. Thats because some people can't buy for irl money, and ms gives alot of bonuses + they can catch specific pokemons that non-ms cant

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

188823 It is ridiculouss how greedy everyone is. Its like no one is nice and every wants to make 1000% profit. MS shouldnt be tradeable imo. MS is something to support the makers, and not to buy things.

Sadly there are still people who think that some pokes are worth over 1mil. Everyone only thinks about themselves. That is not how pokemon should be lol

"MS shouldnt be tradeable" Oh lord please no, I don't think this is good for anyone. "MS is something to support the makers, and not to buy things" if the devs really cared about what the intent of the buyers are, they wouldn't give so many rewards for being a member, and making exclusive locations and Pokemon for them, PLUS giving them extra cash and xp rewards too... But they do. Which all makes it less and less of a "donation". (A simple reward for donating is fine, but this is isn't a "donation" now. It's a "premium" "upgrade" with one too many incentives to buy. And the only thing HALF redeemable about it is that you can still get it with in-game money...)

I think there's also the fact that making them NOT tradeable would actually mean LESS money for the developers, although I'm not quite sure on this one. If it's tradeable people will also be buying to give to their friends or sell for in-game cash, as opposed to them only needing to get it once a month. Maybe this is the reason why it's so?

188823 It is ridiculouss how greedy everyone is. Its like no one is nice and every wants to make 1000% profit. MS shouldnt be tradeable imo. MS is something to support the makers, and not to buy things.

Sadly there are still people who think that some pokes are worth over 1mil. Everyone only thinks about themselves. That is not how pokemon should be lol

I'm going to comment on this one because you made some points that I really disagree with. First, of all, MS should definitely be trade-able. You have one person that is buying them and then selling them to people ingame. If you can't trade them then that guy who would have bought multiple MS to sell would only buy one. Do you think that those who chose not to spend the $5 in the first place is going to decide to spend it now? Probably not. So instead of multiple MS being bought, only one was. Hence the makers(developers) make less money.

I also think there are certain pokemon that should definitely be worth more than 1 million. Lets be honest. Finding an epic pokemon can be extremely time consuming even if you have a proper sync, nobody would hunt for these pokemon and the PRO economy would be broken. At that point, they might as well just add breeding. Plus, what happens when you find a rare shiny and its the only one on your server? Or one of VERY few. Do you think that you should just give it away because some people don't think its worth more than 1mil?

Also, just to say it is greedy to sell above value, but it is also greedy to think that the price should be lowered so that oneself can afford it. The thing you don't understand is that you are playing an MMO. MMOs strive on their economy. This isn't your normal Pokemon game. You can't just breed a perfect pokemon, hatch enough eggs with a pokemon from another region, or use the DexNav to increase your shiny chances. Truly good pokemon(those at the level that is used in competitive) are TRULY hard to come by. Shiny pokemon as well. You are looking at 1/8192 chances, those pokemon shouldn't be cheap.

I agree but speaking as someone who can spend a lot of time playing the game but not be able to pay $5 to get MS I farm to buy so I can level up my team and go to areas where non MS players can't get too.

It is a bit sad that almost a week of farming is the equivalent of a $5 dollar item. But what can you do when it's a player controlled market. :Ambivalent:

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png

I agree but speaking as someone who can spend a lot of time playing the game but not be able to pay $5 to get MS I farm to buy so I can level up my team and go to areas where non MS players can't get too.

It is a bit sad that almost a week of farming is the equivalent of a $5 dollar item. But what can you do when it's a player controlled market. :Ambivalent:

I make 350k in 2 hours. Why you need 1 week lol..

Maybe for you but I have rules I play by in the game. If I sell anything it will only be things like rare candy. Also I give away almost everything I don't need so I have no means of extra income. The only way I truly make money in game is by farming and that is about it.

Kanto Team

paRCalr.png

Maybe for you but I have rules I play by in the game. If I sell anything it will only be things like rare candy. Also I give away almost everything I don't need so I have no means of extra income. The only way I truly make money in game is by farming and that is about it.

Just catch or buy a good iv low level pokemon and train it up to lvl 100.